Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Fantasy Tag

Vellvin gave this tag to me.
Thanks Vellvin
Here are the questions:
 
1. What is your fantasy name?
I don't have one.

2. What would your fantasy novel be about?
I do not have a clue

3. If you could have one mystical creature as a pet, what would it be?
It would be a Dragon

4. Do you believe dragons are good or evil?
Some are evil, and some are good.

5. Knights and Castles or Elves and goblins?
Knights and Castles

6. What is your favourite myth, and what is the origin?
Don't have one that I can think of

7. Would you read Alyson's Asteria stories if they were on her blog again?
No because I have never read her blog

8. Did you read them when they were on her blog?
No


BONUS QUESTION (has nothing to do with fantasy)


9. Are you a Switchfoot fan?
  No I'm not

I give this tag to:


Halt 
Gimli 
Legolas 
Saxon  

The size and front of this post is weird, I didn't know how to fix it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails