Friday, September 10, 2010

100 post anniversary contest

 This is my 100th post!!!!
 Thank-you everybody for looking at my blog and leaving comments, it has been great posting 100 posts with comments on nearly every single one.
.
 So I'm going to have a contest to celebrate!

This contest is going to be a bit different than all my other contests that I had
  and a little bit harder

With a microscope I have taken pictures and you'll have to try to guess what it is. 
I'll have a really close picture (b.) and a bit easier picture (a.) of the same thing.


This contest ends on the 24th of September (In Two Weeks Time)
Here are the photo's:

1.
(This thing doesn't have a very close up picture)

2.
(Same with this one)

3a.

3b.

4a.
4b.
 5a.
5b.
6a.
6b.
There you are:
 To enter leave a comment on my blog with answers numbered 1 through to 6

The winner will get a reward, and the same with everyone that enters this contest.

3 comments:

Abhishek Duggal said...

Happy Anniversary!

forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

Grace said...

1.A wing of an insect?

2.I have no idea!!

3.Kniting or material

4.????

5.????

6.????

Happy Anniversary CB!

It has been a pleasure to read your blog.

Grace

Naomi said...

1. Bark??

2. A wood shaving?

3. Nitting

4.A kitchen bench?

5.Cheese???????? (Just a guess)

6.Fibre Glass??

Well I'm just guess on most of them.
Great fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails