Monday, May 3, 2010

Poem

This is a poem that I wrote with some help from Mum
Its about a Rainbow Lorikeet:

Rainbow Lorikeet 

I’m circling the forest above
With my bright feathers on
And a hungry tum

Trying to find some sweet flowers to munch
Nectar and pollen for my lunch
Nectar and pollen is the food I love best
I just need a little rest

I find a bottle brush tree
I swoop down to see
A rosella eating my nectar

I am hungry
Go away I say
Come back another day

Finally I get my lunch

Yummy crunch crunch munch
Up into the sky I fly
Looking for another tree to try

I find a tree

To say good night
I need to rest my head
                       Until its light          By CB


Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Thats great CB

Naomi

Grace said...

Great poem CB.

I've tried to write poems before but they either don't make any sense what so ever or they don't rhyme.

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Thanks Grace and Naomi
CB

Related Posts with Thumbnails