Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Honest Scrap Award


Thank you for giving this award to me Glimli.
-And these are the rules
-Thank the person who gave the award to you
-Post ten honest facts about yourself
-Pass the award onto seven others.



  1. I like running.
  2. I hate hanging the clothes on the line.
  3. I don't like wearing glasses.
  4. I love playing Play Station.
  5. Maths is my favorite subject.
  6. I don't like reading very much, but I like ready people's blogs.
  7. I like playing sports.
  8. I don't like it when one of my brother's or sister wreck something of mine.
  9. I don't hardly buy any thing from the shops with my money.
  10. I like sleeping over at friends places.               
I am passing this award to: Everyone I know has done it so if you read my blog and would like to do it, go for it. Maybe you could let me know who you are in the comments.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Some great honesty there CB.

I wouldn't mind having a go at Honest Scrap.

By the way I'm Grace.

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

You can do the Honest Scarp award.

Grace said...

Goody!

Related Posts with Thumbnails